Thank you! Your payment has been accepted.
Follow the instructions below to gain access to our closed Facebook Group!
Welcome to Ballet Blast Live classes. I'm so excited to have you and your energy joining our group. Please feel free to reach out to me via email or FB messenger with your goals that you have set out to accomplish by joining Ballet Blast Live. Be sure to take before photos (even as uncomfortable as it might be). You will be so glad you did! It will hold you accountable as well and that is huge!
- 1-5 LB free weights (light weights) and 5-10 lbs (heavy weights)
- Small exercise ball (https://www.amazon.com/TheraBand-Exercise-Abdominal-Strengthening-Exercises/dp/B008DIFJT8/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1496637552&sr=8-14&keywords=workout+ball
- A chair or back of the couch to use as your ballet barre
- Phone, Computer or tablet (Make sure you are on WIFI)
- A resistance band to take your movement to the next level (not a must but highly recommended for levels 2 and 3) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A58FHQ8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Below I have shared an example of a document that can be used to track your measurements. (You can download it from the FB group) This is great because I don’t believe the scale is the most accurate way to track your progress. Inches lost and before and after photos are the way to go.
I am so excited to have you and hope you find inspiration to be your best YOU in this group.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns at email@example.com